STIK Motley Beanie
One of our bestsellers, the Motley Beanie is hand-knit using locally sourced Peruvian merino wool. A perfect beanie for heads of all shapes and sizes. Its unique stitch will make you stand out on even the greyest of days, and its soft, cozy merino wool will keep you warm as you brave the bitter cold.
STIK is a female owned and operated company where we employ more than 400 artisans in Lima, Peru who earn a fair wage to handcraft our designs. We believe in a sustainable supply chain, using ethically sourced materials to produce the coziest knitwear.
- Made of 100% Peruvian Merino Wool
- Hand-knit in Peru
- Comes with a removable faux fur pom pom in Natural
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 8.75"
- Care: Spot clean with cold water ONLY
- Standard 100 by OEK-TEX® 12.HPE.14517 HOHENSTEIN HTTI | Tested for Harmful Substances
- BONUS: Cotton dust bag included to keep your beanie safe and clean when you aren't wearing it